You’re here because you want to know if someone has a warrant for their arrest in Dallas County Texas. Heck, maybe you want to check if you have a warrant too. Whatever the reason I will show you how to do an arrest warrant check in Dallas County Texas so you can see who is wanted by the police. You can also search more criminal records in Texas.
- Using the Dallas County Wanted and Delinquent Offender Search you can see who has an outstanding warrant out for their arrest. You can search for warrants by name, zip code, case number, citation number and by license plate or VIN. You have the option to view warrants only and or mugshots of people too. This is a nice arrest warrant database search that anyone can perform online very easy to see who is wanted for a crime in Dallas County.
- View case number, mugshots, charges and more of the most wanted people in Dallas County Texas.
- Search by name and or case number.
- General information on how to handle a warrant.
- You may call the automated system, (214) 670-0109, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. In order to speak to a Customer Service Representative please call Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Mugshots of the most wanted criminals in the Dallas area.
- View name, photos, and charges of people who are wanted.
- View case number, citation number, charges, name, last known address and more of the most wanted criminals in Dallas County Texas.
- Top 10 Most Wanted Fugitives in the State of Texas. View booking photos, charges, name and more. These are the top 10 most wanted in Texas.
- Although the following subjects no longer appear on the Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitives and Sex Offenders posters, they remain wanted fugitives.
The reward amounts posted will still be honored for information that leads to an arrest. These individuals are wanted by federal, state, and/or
local agencies throughout the state of Texas and, in some cases, in other states or countries.