You’re here because you want to conduct a Las Vegas warrant search online for free or just figure out who to call and or where to go to find warrants in Vegas. Don’t worry I will show you how to see if someone has a warrant in Las Vegas or maybe even find out if you have a warrant for your arrest. The warrant could be a bench warrant for failure to appear, back child support, a felony warrant or a type of misdemeanor warrant. Either way, I will show you how to find out who’s wanted by the police in Las Vegas Nevada in a matter of a couple of minutes.
- Search for warrants by name and or social security number. You can see mugshots and or photos of people who have a warrant for their arrest, why they have a warrant, the date the warrant was issued and or bail amount of the person who’s wanted in Las Vegas.
- If you believe you have a warrant, you may:
For information and assistance, contact the jurisdiction you feel may have issued the warrant:
Las Vegas Municipal Court (702) 229-6201
No Las Vegas Municipal Court (702) 633-1130
No Las Vegas Justice Court (702) 455-7801
Henderson Justice Court (702) 455-7951
Clark County Justice Court (702) 671-3201
Call the numbers to see if you have an active warrant and how you can clear up the warrant so you don’t get arrested.
- See who’s wanted by the FBI in Las Vegas Nevada.
- The following links are to Nevada Parole and Probation’s Most Wanted Offenders. These fugitives should be considered dangerous and might possibly be armed. Please do not approach any of the people shown on the web site. If you know of their whereabouts or anything about them please contact the numbers listed or call your local law enforcement office.
- View mugshots and photos of people who are wanted by the Las Vegas Police Department for crimes that need answering for. You can see what the person is wanted for, recent whereabouts and how long they’ve been wanted in Vegas for.
Using the resources above you can easily conduct a warrant lookup in Las Vegas to see who has a warrant.