So you want to search Los Angeles arrest records online or in person. I will show you how you can see who’s been arrested and being held at the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department. You will be able to find out who’s in jail and why the person is incarcerated and being held in police custody. You will be able to see inmate mugshots, the person’s charges, booking date, booking number, bond amount and when they are expected to go to court or be released from jail.
- Search for people who have been arrested and currently in custody in the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department. You can see what they were arrested for, bond amount, booking photo and more. Search by name and or birth date to see recent arrests within the last 24 hours.
- Lookup a criminal case summary, criminal calendars and more. If you look up a criminal case you can find out if someone was arrested and placed in jail for a crime.
- Submit a public records request to find out if someone was arrested or booked into jail. You can gain access to board agendas, minutes, supporting documents, and transcripts online.
- If you have been arrested by the LAPD, you may obtain a summary of your LAPD arrests. The summary will list the dates, charges, and dispositions (if they are on file) for LAPD arrests only. The summary will not include arrests made by any other law enforcement agency. If you have been arrested for a misdemeanor charge of Driving Under the Influence (DUI) and want information regarding that arrest, you should visit the Los Angeles County Superior Court. Felony DUI Records are retained at R&I Division.
- Answers to questions such as:
How can I get a copy of a police report?
How can I get a copy of my criminal record?
How can I get a disposition of my arrest(s)?
How can I get a police clearance letter for foreign travel / adoption purposes?
How can I get a police clearance letter for immigration purposes?
How do I find information for my academic research project?
How do I contact an LAPD employee or retiree?