You must be looking for court records in Allegheny County or you wouldn’t be here. You could want to look up a civil case, maybe even get some information on a criminal case that you’ve been hunting for. When you are looking for court cases you can typically search by case number, party name, date range and any other details you have will help your search be successful.
- You will find criminal files from the current year and the four (4) prior years. Older case files are available but must be ordered from a storage facility.
Computer terminals are available for use by the public to research criminal record information.
- CIVIL – View motions, opinions, special cases, trial schedule, calendars and more.
- View criminal records, administrative orders, Intermediate Punishment Plan, probation services, pretrial services, bail bond services and more.
- List of phone numbers for the different divisions of the Fifth Judicial District
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will view a list of the different types of courts in Pinellas County. Supreme Court, Superior Court, Commonwealth Court, Courts of Common Pleas, Minor Courts and more.
- The Public Web Docket Sheets option provides access to search, view and print the docket sheets for Pennsylvania’s Appellate Courts, Criminal Courts of Common Pleas, Magisterial District Courts and the Philadelphia Municipal Court. In addition, a Court Summary Information report is available for Criminal Courts of Common Pleas and Philadelphia Municipal Court cases.
- The Secure Web Docket Sheet option provides access to search, view and print docket sheets that contain additional content not accessible for public viewing, for Pennsylvania’s Criminal Courts of Common Pleas, Magisterial District Courts and the Philadelphia Municipal Court. In addition, secure Court Summary Information, Case Accounting and Pre-Sentence Summary reports are available for Criminal Courts of Common Pleas and Philadelphia Municipal Court cases. A secure login is required to access this service.
- Instructions to lookup a court case using the Pennsylvania Unified Judicial System Web Portal.