You’re here because you want to look up warrants in Collin County Texas. You may want to know if you have a warrant for your arrest or you’d like to check if someone you know is wanted in Texas. Either way, I will show you how to check Collin County Warrants online by searching the warrant databases.
- Search for warrants by name. You can see mugshots, charges and more about those individuals who are wanted in Collin County Texas.
- This warrant search you can refine your results many ways. You can search by criminal and civil cases. You can also refine your results by courts such as searching by County Courts at Law & Probate, District, and Justice Courts. You can also search for active warrants, inmates, cases and more. This is a very in-depth online search that you can easily narrow your results down how you like.
- It is the duty of the warrant division to enforce state laws, and the clearance and disposition of all warrants issued to the Constables office. Our office works closely with all law enforcement agencies throughout the state with all warrants of arrest. Most of our warrants are a result of a bad check, or an unpaid traffic citation, and also includes Failure To Pay Toll Citations. Various FAQ’s are listed on this page too.
- You can view the warrant list, conduct a warrant search or make a payment.
- Top 10 most wanted for outstanding criminal warrants in Collin County. View mugshots and details about their charges.