You’re here because you are searching for criminal records in Miami-Dade. You could be looking for a particular court case in which you will need to do a court case lookup. Maybe you want to know if someone has been arrested in Miami Dade County. Either way, I will show you how to find criminal records in Miami-Dade Florida.
- Search for criminal cases by case number, citation police number, defendant and or jail number. This case search makes it easy to get access to public criminal court cases online in Miami Dade County Florida.
- Search court cases and calendars online.
The Miami-Dade Criminal Court is comprised of two levels of operations: Circuit Criminal and County Criminal.
County Criminal maintains the records of all misdemeanor arrests, certain civil infractions (boating and animal violations) and municipal or ordinance violations and is part of the Traffic/Misdemeanor Division.
Circuit Criminal, conversely, receives and processes all felony affidavits of probable cause, grand jury indictments, and arrest warrants. This section conducts two felony bond hearings daily via a video transmission between the courtroom and pre-trial detention center.
Special felony drug court bond hearings also occur daily. During these hearings, the defendant is given the opportunity to enter a special drug rehabilitation program instead of going to trial.
- Links to various courts in Miami-Dade County
- Links to various resources on how and where to make a public record request.
- The Circuit Criminal Division hears major criminal (felony) cases where the resulting penalty can be death or imprisonment in a state penitentiary for one year (365 days) or more. This division also hears appeals from the County Criminal Court. The County Court Criminal Division consists of minor criminal misdemeanor cases, criminal traffic matters, municipal and county ordinance violations and Civil Traffic Infractions. Minor criminal misdemeanor cases include violations such as petit theft, simple battery, and trespassing. Criminal Traffic matters, includes violations for DWLS( Driving While license suspended ), DUI (Driving under the influence), NVDL(No valid drivers license) .
- Please note that in addition to criminal charges such as felonies and misdemeanors, the system also includes civil infractions and municipal ordinances that are not considered criminal offenses.
- Search for people that are in custody by name.
- Find out who’s in prison and where in Florida. You can see the person’s mugshot if one is available, what the person has been sentenced, see what the person has been convicted of and more.
- Featured are photographs of wanted fugitives or absconded sexual predators and sexual offenders, as well as subjects who are wanted for various crimes by our Sexual Crimes Bureaus.
- Most wanted DEA fugitives. View photos and mugshots of people who are wanted by the DEA in Miami.
- View the FHP case#, the fugitives name, and photo. Also, find out what they are wanted by the police for.
- See who’s the most wanted by the FBI in Miami.
- Information and photographs are featured below for a select group of offenders who have ceased to make themselves available for supervision.
- View unsolved crimes and submit tips to help fight crime.
- This site contains records from the Miami-Dade Police Department that have been selected for public access.
- Search for sex offenders near you. View the map to see where sex offenders live, work etc.