You are here because you’re looking for Bexar County criminal records and that’s fine. I will show you how to look up criminal records in Bexar County online or in person. Regardless if you’re looking for someone’s arrest record or if someone got a DUI. It doesn’t matter I will show you how to find these records and more TX criminal records online.
- The court case records can also be searched by SID number, Business or individual name, or case/cause number. If you would like to search by other criteria, use the advanced search. The County Clerk & District Clerk court records search allows you to search for criminal and civil court case records in Bexar County. This search makes it easy to find a criminal court case in Bexar County. You can see if someone has a criminal history, what a person has been charged with in the past and present, find out convictions of a person and more.
- Search for criminal court case data by name.
- List of various types of court cases you can search. Search for felony cases, misdemeanors, fugitives and more.
- See who’s been arrested in Bexar County and what the person has been charged with.
- The Bexar County Central Magistrate Search allows users to search for individuals who have been arrested for an offense of Class B or higher, and were processed by the Central Magistrate Office within the last 24 hours. Search for recent arrests by name, view the person’s charges and when they were booked and more.
See who the most wanted fugitives are in Bexar County Texas. You can view a photo or mugshot of the criminal, what they are wanted for, the person’s name and more.
See who the top 10 most wanted are by the San Antonio Police Department.
See who’s wanted for crimes in San Antonio Texas.