You’re here because you could be looking to find out if someone has been arrested. Maybe you want to know if someone has a warrant. Either way, you’re here because you want to search Harris County criminal records online. Don’t worry I’m going to help you find the criminal records you’re looking for.
- You can search criminal records provided by the Harris County District Clerk. However, you have to be registered and logged into the system to search for criminal records.
- Search for inmates in Harris County by name. You can see who is currently incarcerated. View mugshots, charges and more.
- Links to search for criminal court records provided by the District Court. These criminal court records are public record.
- Links to various resources to help you access public criminal records online. Inmate searches, case lookups and more.
- Use this website to search for a family member or friend (adults 17 years or older) who may be in a City of Houston Jail. Prisoners are generally located at either Central or Southeast jails. The search result details will tell you more information.
- Crime Stoppers of Houston works closely with local law enforcement to highlight wanted fugitives in Harris County. View photos, case numbers, warrant numbers and more details about the case of the wanted fugitive.
- Search for sex offenders in your area of Texas by viewing the Texas sex offender registry.
I hope with the resources provided above that you can find the records that you’re looking for. With the resources above you can check for warrants, see who has been arrested, look up criminal court cases and more Texas criminal records.