You’re looking to do a warrant search in Travis County Texas. You may want to know if you have a warrant for your arrest in Travis County or you may want to see if someone you know has a warrant for their arrest. Regardless of the reason why you’re looking for Travis County warrants, I will show you how to do a warrant search in Travis County.
- Search for warrants by name and or cause number. You can see a person’s mugshot, charges and other details about the person that is wanted in Travis County.
- The Central Warrant section is responsible for the timely entry of all warrants and protective orders received. These are entered into a local warrant system maintained by the Sheriff’s Office, as well as a state and national database. Before a warrant arrest, the staff must physically check the warrant or protective order to ensure it is still on file and active. The warrant section operates 24/7 and is composed of twenty-one staff members. Information about child support warrants, class c warrants etc.
- You can search the Austin Police Department warrant database by name to see who has an active warrant. This makes it easy to see who’s wanted by the Austin Police Department.
- View booking photos and who is wanted by local law enforcement for crimes.
- See who the 10 most wanted criminals are in Texas.