You’re here because you want to search for Orange County criminal records online. That’s no problem. You can find out if someone has been arrested, search for arrest warrants in Orange County, search criminal court cases and view public records about someone in Orange County. Doing a criminal records search online about someone takes only a few minutes but you need to know what you’re looking for. You can see if someone is in jail in Orange County by looking at the inmate searches at the county jail website. You can search various arrest records by looking up court cases online and various jail rosters.
- Conduct a court records search, pay your traffic ticket, search the FAQ’s and other various resources.
- Search by case type, name and or date of the court record.
Online docket information is available for most cases filed from approximately 1990 to present. Documents are available from 2009 to present for most case types. Case searches for mental health cases will not return results if searching as the general public; these search results are limited to specific user groups. Lack of search results is not an indication of whether a case exists.
- Criminal felony court cases are processed at the Orange County Courthouse in downtown Orlando, while misdemeanor cases can be processed at any of our locations.
- Information on how to request copies of court records.
- If you have information about a subject who you believe has a warrant and wish to provide information please click on one of the links provided for Crimeline or FDLE. You can also download our mobile app and see some of the individuals we are currently looking for.
- See who’s wanted by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
- Warrants, arrests, bookings, inmate searches, court records etc.
- This information is offered as a service to the general public. Wanted individuals may be arrested on a daily basis. The information on the website is subject to constant change and its accuracy is not guaranteed.
- This database contains public record information on felony offenders sentenced to the Department of Corrections. This information only includes offenders sentenced to state prison or state supervision. Information contained herein includes current and prior offenses. Offense types include related crimes such as attempts, conspiracies and solicitations to commit crimes. Information on offenders sentenced to county jail, county probation, or any other form of supervision is not contained.