You want to check marriage records in Texas then that’s no problem. You can find out if someone is married, see if someone applied for a marriage license or get a copy of a marriage certificate in Texas pretty easily. Certified copies of marriage licenses or divorce decrees are only available from the county clerk (marriage) or district clerk (divorce) in the county or district in which it was obtained.
- The Vital Statistics Unit provides letters verifying if marriage or divorce was recorded with the State of Texas based on the application for marriage or divorce sent to our office by the county or district clerk. If no record of a marriage is found, the verification letter itself can be considered a “single-status letter,” which some foreign countries accept as legal proof of single status.
- The Clerks office maintains and issues copies of marriage licenses. So if you need a copy of a marriage record and the marriage occurred in Harris County then this is the website to visit.
- You may order a certified copy of a birth, death or marriage record online using your credit card through our only approved official internet business partner of the Tarrant County Clerk’s office, VitalChek Network Inc. If you need a copy of a marriage record and the marriage was in Tarrant County then be sure to visit this website to get a record of a marriage in Tarrant County Texas. You can also see if someone got married and or filed for a license to get married.
- All the information you need to obtain a marriage license in Taylor County Texas.
- Search for marriage records for free by applicant name, date of marriage, status of the license and more. This is an easy way to pull up a marriage record in Fort Bend Texas. You can search for marriage records by name and or date the person got married pretty easily. So if you want to find out if someone is really married then this will tell you if they are married or not.
- Search the Texas marriage record index by party name, date the people got married and you will be able to pull up the results of the marriage license search. So if your questioning when someone got married or if someone got divorced then searching the marriage record database online will tell you the facts.
Information on how to get a marriage license in Bell County Texas.