You’re here because you are looking for criminal records in Allegheny County Pennsylvania. You may want to know why someone was arrested, check out arrest warrants or check the status of a criminal court case. Whatever your reason I will show you how to find Allegheny County criminal records online.
- You will find criminal files from the current year and the four (4) prior years. Older case files are available but must be ordered from a storage facility.
Computer terminals are available for use by the public to research criminal record information.
- The Allegheny County Sheriff’s Office Investigations Division primarily concentrates on executing warrants. Warrants generally fall into three categories: criminal bench warrants, non-support (Family Court) warrants, and miscellaneous warrants, which include magistrates’ warrants and warrants issued in other counties or states.
- The Public Web Docket Sheets option provides access to search, view and print the docket sheets for Pennsylvania’s Appellate Courts, Criminal Courts of Common Pleas, Magisterial District Courts and the Philadelphia Municipal Court. In addition, a Court Summary Information report is available for Criminal Courts of Common Pleas and Philadelphia Municipal Court cases.
- Find out who has been arrested or who is currently in custody by searching for inmates by name, inmate number, date of birth etc.
- View mugshots, charges and more. The following twenty (20) fugitives have been deemed “Most Wanted” by Sheriff Mullen due to the severity of their crime, type of crime and their criminal record. All of the fugitives listed should be considered armed and very dangerous. Please do not attempt to apprehend these fugitives.
- See who is wanted for crimes. Submit tips and more.
The above resources will help you find criminal records in Allegheny County PA. You can see if someone got arrested for a DUI, check court cases, view inmates, warrants, see if someone is a felon and or find out if someone is in jail plus much more.