If you’re looking for New York arrest records then you have come to the right place. I will show you how to find out if someone is in jail, how you can lookup mugshots online, see where an inmate is currently being housed, find out what someone got arrested for and much more. You will be able to search New York arrest records by name, date of birth, date of arrest and more.
- Information on arrests & bail, inmates and facilities, probation and parole and records. You can find out what someone got arrested for, what their bail amount is, when they are expected to go to court, find out what jail a person went to and more.
- This lookup is intended to provide interested parties with information on the status and location of inmates incarcerated in a New York State Department of Correctional Services prison. Information is also provided on former inmates; primarily so an inquiry regarding a released inmate results in a positive result telling when and why the inmate was released.
- The information returned contains those items of information that have traditionally been available by telephone and mail. This web page look up has been implemented to minimize the effort to request information and respond to those requests. The information returned in response to an inquiry is the most up-to-date information available. It is extracted from the Department’s main inmate information database and placed on the web page at the moment of the request.
- Search for inmates by NYSID, booking number or case number. You can also search for people who are locked up by name. This inmate search for New York City makes it very easy to see who’s in jail in New York City and to find out what someone is in jail for. You will be able to see when a prisoner was booked, who arrested them, when they are expected to see a judge, the bond amount, and their booking photo or mugshot.
- See who’s in jail in Onondaga County New York State. This search provides access to information about persons currently being held in the Onondaga County Justice Center jail. It was developed to help agencies within the criminal justice system and individuals within the community to access public record inmate information. The persons listed may be awaiting trial and therefore not convicted, convicted but awaiting sentencing, sentenced but awaiting transport to another facility, or being held for another jurisdiction.
- Search for inmates in Westchester County New York.
Albany County Sheriff’s Office Inmate Services unit.
Allegany County Sheriff’s Office.
Monroe County Sheriff Inmate lookup. See who’s in jail in Monroe County New York by viewing the inmate roster.
Nassau (Long Island)
New York City
Ontario County Sheriff’s Office – Corrections Division.
Orange County Corrections Division.
Otsego County Corrections Division.
Queens (Long Island)
Richmond (Staten Island)
State Level Sites
Suffolk (Long Island)