You’re here because you want to find out if someone has been arrested in Collin County or you just want to search for recent arrests. Regardless of your reason, I will show you how you can find arrest records in Collin County. You will be able to view mugshots online, check a person’s charges, find out when someone was booked into jail, find out when someone may get released from jail, see if someone was charged with a felony or misdemeanor and more.
- Search criminal court cases by name, date of birth, case number, citation and more. You can search the various courts such as Law & Probate, District Courts, Justice Courts. You can search these court cases to find the results of a court case online in a matter of a few minutes. These court case searches will help you determine if someone was arrested for a crime or not.
- You can search for police reports, active arrest warrants and many more other public record requests you can make.
- View the inmate’s mugshot, what they got arrested for, days confined, warrant number, case number and more. This arrest search makes it very easy to see who’s in jail in Collin County Texas. You can find out who is currently incarcerated and when they will possibly get out of jail.
- Search for current inmates and inmates released within the last 24 hours. You can search by last name to find out who’s being detained by the Collin County authorities.
- General resources and information about the Sheriff’s Office. You can access links to various resources that will show you how to find inmates in jail.
Using the resources above you will be able to see who’s recently been arrested locally. You will be able to view booking photos of people that have been booked by viewing the inmate roster list. You can also check for more Texas criminal records.