Without a doubt, technology has changed the way most of us live our lives. In many cases, it makes life easier. This is particularly true as it relates to the World Wide Web and having access to information. With just a few clicks, you can view a wealth of data, including New Haven Connecticut criminal records.
If you are not sure whether you need to retrieve this type of information, then you should ask yourself the following question: “Do I have a warrant?” You may be surprised to know that it’s possible to have a warrant and be unaware that it exists. This can happen if you forgot to pay a ticket or missed a court date. It can also happen as a result of an administrative error within the legal system. Thankfully, to find out if someone has a warrant, you can search databases that will provide the information you need and alleviate any concerns that you may have.
There are other times when this kind of information is helpful. You can search for a felony, a misdemeanor, and a court docket to gather scheduling details regarding a court case. A variety of online resources provide access to criminal records that can be viewed from your computer. Generally, the purpose of providing this information is to keep the public informed.
Different websites let you search for police reports, court cases, and sex offenders. Sex offender registries provide the offender’s name, location, and offense. You can also look up mugshots, check for a DUI, look up court records, and find out if someone has been arrested. The kind of information provided in public records will vary depending on the jurisdiction.
Online Resources for New Haven Connecticut Criminal Records
- The website of the Connecticut Judicial Branch lets you conduct a search on convictions and court cases. You can also get information on pending cases.
- Another area of the Connecticut Judicial Branch provides information about arrest warrants for those who violate probation or fail to appear. You will also find orders to incarcerate.
- If you visit the Connecticut Department of Correction’s website, you can perform an offender search and a jail inmate search.
- The New Haven Patch website provides news on crime and a broad range of public safety matters in New Haven and beyond.
- If you visit Connecticut’s official state website, you can search the Sex Offender Registry to find out if someone is a registered sex offender.