Warrant Search Texas
Obviously, you’re looking to check for warrants in Randall County Texas. You may want to see if you have a warrant or if a friend of yours is wanted by the police. Either way, I will show you how to search for arrest warrants for free in Randall County. You will be able to search the warrant database to check for current outstanding warrants that are actively being pursued by law enforcement. So it’s best to save yourself a bit of embarrassment and take care of that warrant if you have one. Or heck, who know’s you may just want to browse warrants for fun or to actively look for people who you know are criminals and are wanted by the police.
- Search by name for warrants. You will be able to see the person’s name, age, warrant number and why they are wanted.
- View mugshots and photos of people that are the most wanted in Texas.
- See people who are wanted for crimes by the Amarillo Police Department.
- Search the warrant database to see who’s wanted in Amarillo Texas.
Using the resources above you will be able to check for warrants in Randall County Texas. You will be able to see active outstanding warrants that are felony warrants, misdemeanor warrants, bench warrants and more. So if someone didn’t pay child support and they have a warrant out for their arrest then you will be able to find it. At the same time if someone committed murder and they are wanted by the police then they will also be one of the most wanted fugitives in Texas and will surely have many people looking for them. They will have a felony arrest warrant. So if you want to clear your warrant or find out if you have a warrant for your arrest then view the above links.
You’re here because you are searching for active warrants in Potter County Texas. You may want to know if you have a warrant for your arrest or find out if someone else does. When you search the warrant database you will be able to see who is wanted, mugshots and photos of the people who have warrants, details about the charges and more. So regardless of the reason why you’re looking to check for Potter County warrants, I will show you how to locate and search for warrants in your area of Texas.
- Brought to you by the Sheriff’s Office you can see an updated list of active warrants in PDF format. You will see only the person’s name, birthday and charges.
- If you think you have a warrant it is important to contact a warrant’s deputy immediately. Even if you are working, you can be arrested for the warrant at your place of employment.
- Search the warrant database by name. View the citation number, charges, violation date and the amount of money the person owes.
- View the most wanted fugitives in Amarillo Texas. Also, view updates on other crimes in the area that people are wanted for.
- General information such as: Your warrant may be canceled if you plead “no contest” or “guilty” to the warrant charge and pay the fine. Payments must be approved by the Judge. Capias Pro fine (capias warrants) must be paid in full. A capias warrant is issued when you have failed to make payments as ordered. If you want to plead Not Guilty to a charge after an arrest warrant has been issued, you must appear in front of the Judge to post the required bond and obtain a Court date.
- To find out whether you have an outstanding warrant you may view the website or you may call the City of Amarillo Municipal Court at 378-9342.
So, you’re looking to do a warrant check in Harris County Texas. You could want to find out if you have a warrant in Harris County. Maybe, you want to see if someone you know is wanted by the police. Regardless of your reason I will show you how to search for warrants in Harris County Texas.
- The HCSO’s online warrant search provides information related only to Class A and Class B misdemeanor warrants and other processes issued by a Harris County Criminal Court at Law.
- In this page, you can search for active misdemeanor arrest warrants by First Name, Last Name, SPN or Date of Birth.
- Search for court cases by case number, drivers license number, name, and date of birth search. This case search will help you find who may have a warrant for their arrest and other information about criminal cases.
- Search various types of public records online.
- See who the most wanted people in Houston are. See the fugitives photos, details about their case and more.
- See who the Houston most wanted gang fugitives are. You will see a photo of the fugitive and details about the charges.
With the resources above you will be able to check for warrants in Houston Texas and other areas of Harris County. You can search the various warrant databases to see who has an active warrant for their arrest in Texas and why they have a warrant.
You’re here because you want to look up warrants in Collin County Texas. You may want to know if you have a warrant for your arrest or you’d like to check if someone you know is wanted in Texas. Either way, I will show you how to check Collin County Warrants online by searching the warrant databases.
- Search for warrants by name. You can see mugshots, charges and more about those individuals who are wanted in Collin County Texas.
- This warrant search you can refine your results many ways. You can search by criminal and civil cases. You can also refine your results by courts such as searching by County Courts at Law & Probate, District, and Justice Courts. You can also search for active warrants, inmates, cases and more. This is a very in-depth online search that you can easily narrow your results down how you like.
- It is the duty of the warrant division to enforce state laws, and the clearance and disposition of all warrants issued to the Constables office. Our office works closely with all law enforcement agencies throughout the state with all warrants of arrest. Most of our warrants are a result of a bad check, or an unpaid traffic citation, and also includes Failure To Pay Toll Citations. Various FAQ’s are listed on this page too.
- You can view the warrant list, conduct a warrant search or make a payment.
- Top 10 most wanted for outstanding criminal warrants in Collin County. View mugshots and details about their charges.
You’re here because you want to look up warrants in Tarrant County Texas. You may want to know if you have a warrant for your arrest or if someone you know has an active warrant in Tarrant County. Either way, I will show you how to check for warrants in Tarrant County.
- Check outstanding warrants by name, citation number, warrants by case number and you can search for warrants by name. Searching the Fort Worth warrant database makes it easy to see who has a warrant. View mugshots, names and details about why the person is wanted.
There are two types of warrants that may be issued by the court:
- Alias Warrants are issued for individuals who fail to appear to answer to C misdemeanor charges.
- Capias Pro-Fine are issued when an individual has been assessed a fine but has failed to comply with the court’s orders.
- If you wish to know if you or another individual has a criminal warrant for their arrest, you will need to contact a licensed bondsman or attorney to get that information. It is not the policy of the Tarrant County Sheriff’s Office to release criminal warrant information to the general public. This information is only given to licensed bondsmen, attorneys, or law enforcement agencies.
- View the name and case number of people who have an active arrest warrant for a misdemeanor charge.
- View weekly most wanted posters in Tarrant County. You can view the photo of the wanted fugitive, charges etc.
- View people who are wanted for questioning and are suspects in crimes. Also, view wanted fugitives in Tarrant County Texas.
- Search the City of Arlington Municipal Court records for people that have failed to appear for scheduled court appearances and a warrant has been issued for their arrest.
- Having an outstanding warrant in the City of Arlington could result in your arrest. Not paying those citations could also impact your ability to renew your driver’s license.
Using the resources above you will be able to check if someone has a warrant for their arrest in parts of Texas.
You’re looking to do a warrant search in Travis County Texas. You may want to know if you have a warrant for your arrest in Travis County or you may want to see if someone you know has a warrant for their arrest. Regardless of the reason why you’re looking for Travis County warrants, I will show you how to do a warrant search in Travis County.
- Search for warrants by name and or cause number. You can see a person’s mugshot, charges and other details about the person that is wanted in Travis County.
- The Central Warrant section is responsible for the timely entry of all warrants and protective orders received. These are entered into a local warrant system maintained by the Sheriff’s Office, as well as a state and national database. Before a warrant arrest, the staff must physically check the warrant or protective order to ensure it is still on file and active. The warrant section operates 24/7 and is composed of twenty-one staff members. Information about child support warrants, class c warrants etc.
- You can search the Austin Police Department warrant database by name to see who has an active warrant. This makes it easy to see who’s wanted by the Austin Police Department.
- View booking photos and who is wanted by local law enforcement for crimes.
- See who the 10 most wanted criminals are in Texas.
Using the resources above will allow you to check for warrants in Texas.
You’re here because you want to know if someone has a warrant for their arrest in Dallas County Texas. Heck, maybe you want to check if you have a warrant too. Whatever the reason I will show you how to do an arrest warrant check in Dallas County Texas so you can see who is wanted by the police.
- Using the Dallas County Wanted and Delinquent Offender Search you can see who has an outstanding warrant out for their arrest. You can search for warrants by name, zip code, case number, citation number and by license plate or VIN. You have the option to view warrants only and or mugshots of people too. This is a nice arrest warrant database search that anyone can perform online very easy to see who is wanted for a crime in Dallas County.
- View case number, mugshots, charges and more of the most wanted people in Dallas County Texas.
- Search by name and or case number.
- General information on how to handle a warrant.
- You may call the automated system, (214) 670-0109, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. In order to speak to a Customer Service Representative please call Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Mugshots of the most wanted criminals in the Dallas area.
- View name, photos, and charges of people who are wanted.
- View case number, citation number, charges, name, last known address and more of the most wanted criminals in Dallas County Texas.
- Top 10 Most Wanted Fugitives in the State of Texas. View booking photos, charges, name and more. These are the top 10 most wanted in Texas.
- Although the following subjects no longer appear on the Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitives and Sex Offenders posters, they remain wanted fugitives.
The reward amounts posted will still be honored for information that leads to an arrest. These individuals are wanted by federal, state, and/or
local agencies throughout the state of Texas and, in some cases, in other states or countries.